Independent photovoltaic pumping system, extensively used of desalination, desert control, domestic water, agricultural irrigation, forestry, grassland animal husbandry, fountain, water treatment engineering of the scenic spot.The "Jieyang" solar pumping system can save the accumulator energy storage device, without the battery, directly drive the water pump, which has high reliability and reduces the system investment cost.
The whole system consists of three parts: solar power generation system, PV control system and pump.The solar array consists of several solar modules in series and in parallel, absorbing the solar radiation energy, and providing power for the whole system.The PV control regulates the operation of the system, converts the direct current generated by the solar panel array into ac power, drives the water pump, and adjusts the output frequency in real time according to the change of sunshine intensity, so as to achieve maximum power point tracking and maximize the utilization of solar energy.
The system characteristics
· the photovoltaic water pumping system is fully automatic and does not need to be manned;The system is composed of solar cell array, PV pump controller and water pump, which can save energy storage devices such as batteries, replace electricity storage with water storage, and directly drive water pumping of water pump with high reliability, and greatly reduce the construction and maintenance cost of the system.
· adjust the pump speed according to the change of sunshine intensity, so that the output power is close to the maximum power of solar cell array;When the sunlight is sufficient, ensure that the pump speed does not exceed the rated speed;When the sunlight is insufficient, according to the setting of the lowest operating frequency to meet, or automatically stop running.
· the water pump is driven by a three-phase ac motor to take water from the deep well, inject it into the storage tank/pool, or directly connect it to the irrigation system.According to the actual system requirements and installation conditions, different types of pumps can be used for work.
· provide economic and effective solutions according to different needs of regions and customers.
1. Single machine system optimization
1、A single engine system is a system with only one water pump and a solar panel array and controller.The optimization goal of the system design is to minimize the use of solar panel. while meeting the requirements of lift head and flow.Adjust the pump speed according to the change of sunshine radiation: when the sunlight reaches the peak, the pump operates at the rated speed, and the output power is close to the maximum power of solar panel array.When the sunlight is sufficient, the water pump is regulated by MPPT within the range below the rated speed.When the pump speed is low to zero flow, the system stops working (as shown below).Therefore, the system configuration is very different from the traditional constant speed operation mode, and it needs to be optimized according to the requirements of the head and flow and the local sunshine conditions.
· determine the optimal average daily running time and the range of pump speed regulation.
· select the best head and rated power of the water pump.
Selection of solar PV pump system
Step 1: select the right daily water requirement
Step 2: select the corresponding actual lift head
Step 3: system plan or customizable system
Leading supplier of solar application, providing complete solution to customer