Solar photovoltaic power generation should pay attention to
After the solar photovoltaic power generation needs to consider a variety of factors, only to master the accurate information in order to determine the installation of solar panels, low power, size (effective solar panels generating capacity every day too must the load of electricity) and battery capacity, performance and control. So that products meet the best price. If the estimate of the relevant factors mistake, it will directly affect the performance of independent photovoltaic power generation systems and cost.
(1) on-site locations include: location, latitude, longitude, altitude and so on.
(2) the installation site meteorological conditions include: monthly total solar radiation, direct radiation (sunlight or percentage), the annual average temperature, the longest consecutive rainy days, the maximum wind speed and hail, snow and other special weather conditions.
(3) Maximum load comprising: a load daily working hours and average power consumption, continuous rainy days required working time.
(4) electricity load characteristics: Since the current output of the solar array DC, if the load is AC, then need to go through an inverter to convert, to work properly, so the solar energy losses eventually supplied to the load is increased, so that the need solar cells will increase, resulting in increased cost of solar power supply system.
(5) AC load power requirements: AC load in addition to the larger solar panels, the inverter due to the load requirements will differ. Generally speaking purely resistive load properties such as electric wire, inverter do not ask, use common modified sine wave inverter. The TV, the motor power requirements are relatively high, and the inverter power output characteristics need to be higher, the required power sine wave inverter, in order to ensure that the load can work undisturbed. Different load requirements, cost is also different.
(6) Use Restrictions: Due to some countries and regions, the battery has specific environmental requirements, particularly nickel-cadmium batteries are severely restricted in the United States and Europe, as well as lead-acid batteries in transport will be limited, these factors will lead to solar photovoltaic products cost increases.