Detailed explanation of rural rooftop photovoltaic mode, photovoltaic loan, photovoltaic lease
In the countryside, almost every household has its own roof, which makes the rooftop photovoltaic power station useful in the countryside, and because of its "no pollution, no radiation", "stable profit without loss", "convenient and quick to build a station" The characteristics of "long profit time" have quickly become popular in the vast rural areas. But at the same time, it also hides a lot of things that are not good for farmers. Today, the editor breaks down several photovoltaic methods that are popular recently in rural areas in detail.
1. Is the profit-making model of photovoltaic power generation reasonable? 10KW power station example
In the mode of photovoltaic power generation, the solar panel power generation is sold to the electric power bureau at an on-grid price of 0.39 yuan/W kWh to achieve a stable profit.
1. The investment of photovoltaic power station is basically about 3 yuan/W, and the total investment of 10KW power station is 30,000 yuan.
2. 10KW power generation: 10000W*4H (average sunshine time)*360 days = 14400 kWh/year
3. Electricity recycling price by the Electric Power Bureau: 14400*0.39 yuan/kWh = 5616 yuan
4. Annualized income from investment: 5,616 yuan (annual income from power generation) / 30,000 yuan (total investment) = 19% (annualized income)
Summary: The payback period of photovoltaic power generation is 5 to 6 years, and under the premise that the operating time is well established, it will run for 25 years. The earnings cycle is 20 years.
2. What are the rural photovoltaic business models?
1. Own capital investment in construction
Invest by yourself, pay attention to a few points: the brand and quality of the solar panel, the brand and quality of the inverter used, and whether the construction process is standardized.
2. Photovoltaic loans
If you take a loan from the bank and use the annualized capital with an interest rate of 4%, the cost investment recovery cycle will be extended by 1 year.
3. Photovoltaic loans (operated by third-party companies)
Photovoltaic companies help householders take out loans, using 7% annualized bank funds to extend the 2-year cost recovery cycle.
Photovoltaic companies falsely reported to raise the cost, and the quotation could reach 3.8 yuan/W (up to 4.6 yuan/W), extending the 2-year cost recovery period.
Brand and quality of materials used by photovoltaic companies: brand and grade of photovoltaic panels (removal panels, downgraded panels), inverter brands (common brands are easy to guarantee), bracket material selection (corrosion problems)
4. Photovoltaic leasing
The photovoltaic company leases the roofs of farmers, and the investment has nothing to do with the farmers, giving farmers an annual rent of about 2000 (20KW) yuan, and the signing period is 25 to 30 years.
Summary: Choose photovoltaic leasing without worry. If you want to make more money, you can invest by yourself, or invest by yourself, and take photovoltaic loans through photovoltaic companies. There are too many uncontrollable factors and it is not recommended.
3. Issues Concerned by Farmers
1. Does the solar panel need maintenance?
A: The solar panels of good quality come with a 25-year warranty from the factory, and basically do not need maintenance. Of course, solar panels with poor quality will have the problem of rapid decline in power generation, large attenuation, and low power generation efficiency.
2. What should I do if the photovoltaic lease is demolished or the tile is collapsed?
Answer: It is stated in the lease terms that the company will disassemble and assemble the house free of charge once in 25 years after the tile has been poured down to repair the house. Most of the demolition is assisted by the company to ask for compensation, 1/9 points or an increase of 55 points.
3. Do I need to change the photovoltaic loan myself?
Answer: When the power generation is insufficient, the lender needs to make up for it, and the bank loan only recognizes the lender. Credit available.
4. Photovoltaic loans claim to not require farmer loans, village committee loans?
A: The village committee is the lender, but the guarantor is indeed the farmer himself, and the bank is still looking for a guarantor during execution.
4. Is the photovoltaic loan (company) reliable?
1. The model of photovoltaic loan, the main body of the loan is the farmer, the bank gives the money directly to the company, the company gets the cash, the bank loan has a high interest rate, and the farmer owes the debt. The income from power generation is repaid to the bank on a monthly basis, and when it is insufficient, the bank finds farmers to make up the debt.
2. Some photovoltaic loan companies claim to be handed over in 9-10 years, earning 1 power station for nothing.
However, the uncontrollable factors are: there is poor information about the material quality, craftsmanship and farmers' cognition of photovoltaic loan companies, and farmers cannot identify the quality gap between good and bad. As a result, the attenuation and damage of the power station occurred, and all farmers paid the bill.
Installation environment, in order to install more solar panels, the photovoltaic company has obtained more loans from farmers from banks, thus ignoring the adverse surrounding environment, the influence of the shading of telephone poles, trees, and front buildings, and irregular installation, resulting in insufficient power generation income in the later period. Farmers pay.
In order to install more solar panels, photovoltaic companies have obtained more farmer loans from banks. The use of technology ignores the stability and safety factors of the building, resulting in hidden safety hazards, and ultimately farmers pay the bill.
3. Some photovoltaic loans deliberately confuse the power grid recycling price and falsely report income
A photovoltaic company deliberately used subsidized electricity prices to confuse the public, falsely report income, and mislead farmers. The actual recycling price is 0.39 yuan/kWh
Summary: Photovoltaic loan companies are mixed, farmers cannot distinguish and test due to poor information, and most companies aim at high returns, resulting in farmers bearing a lot of hidden dangers. So, you can choose after you are familiar with it. If you don’t understand, try not to choose the photovoltaic loan (company) plan. After all, the loan interest rate is 7% higher and the purchase cost is 3.8 yuan/W higher.
(The above point of view is not aimed at any photovoltaic loan company)
The photovoltaic power generation model is feasible, and the state also supports it. Don't mention that photovoltaic power generation is a monster. I hope everyone can benefit from the article and choose the way that is beneficial to them.