What are the benefits of industrial and commercial distributed photovoltaic power generation!
In the "13th Five-Year Plan for Solar Energy Development" (hereinafter referred to as the "Plan") issued by the National Energy Administration, it is proposed to vigorously promote rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation and continue to carry out the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation application demonstration areas. Photovoltaic will become an important direction of photovoltaic development in the future.
As we all know, the roofs of corporate workshops have always been the darling of the photovoltaic industry. The use of idle factory roofs to build photovoltaic projects can not only reduce energy consumption, but also make full use of idle resources, play a role in energy conservation and emission reduction, and bring benefits to factories. Huge economic and environmental benefits can be described as serving multiple purposes with one stone!
Introduction of distributed photovoltaic power generation on industrial and commercial rooftops
The basic equipment of the distributed photovoltaic power generation system on the roof of the factory includes solar photovoltaic cell modules, photovoltaic square array brackets, DC combiner boxes, DC power distribution cabinets, grid-connected inverters, transformers, AC power distribution cabinets and other equipment, as well as the power supply system Monitoring devices and environmental monitoring devices.
Its operation mode is that under the condition of solar radiation, the solar cell module array of the photovoltaic power generation system converts the output electric energy from solar energy, and sends it to the DC power distribution cabinet through the DC combiner box, and the grid-connected inverter converts it into AC power supply. The building itself is loaded, and excess or insufficient electricity is regulated by connecting to the grid.
The industrial and commercial rooftop distributed photovoltaic power supply system diagram is as follows:
Six benefits of photovoltaic power generation
1. Solar energy is inexhaustible and the solar radiation received by the earth's surface can meet 10,000 times the global energy demand! (As long as a solar photovoltaic system is installed on 4% of the world's deserts, the power generated can meet the world's needs!)
2. Solar power generation is safe and reliable, and will not suffer the impact of energy crisis or unstable fuel market.
3. Solar energy can be used everywhere, and can supply power nearby without long-distance transmission, which avoids the loss of long-distance transmission lines; the sun does not need fuel, and the operating cost is very low.
4. There are no moving parts for solar power generation, it is not easy to be damaged, and the maintenance is simple, especially suitable for unattended use.
5. Solar power generation will not produce any pollution, noise and other public hazards, and has no adverse impact on the environment. It is an ideal clean energy source.
6. The solar power generation system has a short construction period, is convenient and flexible, and can arbitrarily add or reduce the amount of solar energy according to the increase or decrease of the load to avoid waste.
Eight advantages of industrial rooftop photovoltaic power generation
1. Utilize idle roofs and floors to revitalize fixed assets to increase corporate income and added value.
2. Save peak electricity bills for enterprises (the peak electricity generation is the most during the day), and the surplus electricity can be sold online.
3. Reduce the internal temperature of the factory, increase the working comfort, warm in winter and cool in summer.
4. The energy-saving and emission-reduction targets stipulated by the government can be well fulfilled.
5. It is not limited by the geographical distribution of resources, and it is safe, reliable, noise-free and pollution-free by taking advantage of the advantages of building roofs.
6. Use the nearest user side access, no need for long-distance transportation, and avoid the loss of long-distance transmission lines.
7. The construction period of the solar power generation system is short, the energy acquisition time is short, convenient and flexible, and the solar array can be added or reduced arbitrarily according to the increase or decrease of the load to avoid waste.
8. Better return on investment, can run for at least 25 years. It does not require fuel, has low operating cost, and is not easy to produce polluting wastes during power generation. It is an ideal clean energy source.